03 Feb 2014 No Comments
Some days back, I wrote an article where I discussed extensively on testosterone and how to increase it naturally. If you missed it, you can read it here at your own convenient time.
Now, in this article I will be dealing with the same topic but I will be delving deeper this time than I did before.
Like I did say before, the testosterone plays a very important part in a man’s sex drive, reproduction and although women have testosterone’s too, it is usually associated with the term “manhood”.
A shortage in testosterone levels could cost you your life and according to a research conducted some years back, low-level testosterone causes prostate cancer, heart diseases and sometimes can lead to death.
Before, I go into today’s topic, I want to let you in on some things you probably do not know about the testosterone – in both women and men.
4 Important Things You Do Not Know About Testosterone
- Fat lowers testosterone levels: Men who are obese tend to have lower testosterone levels than the thinner ones. According to a doctor Dobs, obesity promotes a state of widespread inflammation in the body.
If you are obese and wondering if you have a decline in testosterone levels, I advise you visit your doctor.
- Money affects testosterone big time: According to a research conducted by British researchers, it showed that young men who are future traders get a testosterone spike on days where they make profits which are above average.
Furthermore, on days where the day started with an increase in testosterone level, the average afternoon profits were higher than days when they had an increase in testosterone level. Can you imagine.
- Women in love have more testosterone: Women in love experience an increase in testosterone level for the few months into a relationship than women who are in a relationship for the long term while for the men it is a bit different.
- Decrease in testosterone levels is as a result of sleep apnea: It has been revealed that men suffering from sleep apnea stand the risk of having low testosterone levels.
I remember a friend who suffered from low testosterone levels sometimes back in his life but was able to return it back to normal. He took some drastic steps I must confess; but hey, anything worth doing is worth doing well isn’t it?
I will be sharing some important tips you can take advantage of if you want to increase your testosterone level. Now, these tips I am about sharing have been proven and its effectiveness is unquestionable so I recommend you try it out for yourself.
How To Increase Testosterone
There are over a million and one ways to increase a man’s testosterone levels but which of them works effectively?
a) Diet: Your diet is the number one important factor that can help a great deal when thinking about how to increase testosterone levels. Simply put, what you eat is what you become right? If you are to successfully increase your testosterone level, then you must eat well.
A pointer – Increase your fat and cholesterol consumption. I know you might be thinking isn’t cholesterol bad for me? Well, it’s kind of complicated.
Here are some foods you can incorporate into your meals:
Breakfast: Have some bacon and eggs
Lunch: Get some rich salads together, let it contain the following if you like:
d) Olive oil
e) Balsamic Vinegar
b) Exercise: Exercise helps in boosting testosterone in very important ways- they help to increase testosterone and they help in increasing muscle mass and decreasing body fat.
Some kind of exercise you can try out includes:
- Weight lifting
- Engage in forced reps
- Avoid engaging in chronic cardio
c) Have more sex: Simply put more sex= more testosterone levels. You need to have more sex now more than before if you want to increase your testosterone levels. I advise you have safe sex.
With all I have shared here and in the first article I wrote, I believe by now you should have been more familiar with how to increase testosterone. Use what you have learnt so far to your advantage.